Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Stereo Gap

Hi all,

Where can I get the rectangular piece that goes around an aftermarket stereo that hides the gap between the new stereo and the stock bezel? Someone gave me the stereo I installed and they don't have that piece.

I don't really need the dash kit because the stereo fits fine, but would a dash kit have this piece?
    Last edited by xlence; 04-25-2010, 03:08 PM.

You can get them at most Walmarts and Bestbuy, most of the dash installation kits come with that piece, the kits usually runs about $20.
    '90 LX

Comment

Ok thanks,because I looked at a kit today and that piece wasn't in there. I was told it only came with the radio itself.

Comment

It comes with the head unit. I wouldn't pay $20 just to get that trim piece.
        Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
          It comes with the head unit. I wouldn't pay $20 just to get that trim piece.
          Well, that is my dilemma. The head unit was a gift and did not come with it. So I need one.

Comment

What brand is it and what model? I might have one laying around somewhere.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

It's a sony mex-5di.

I was wondering if the plates are generic by the brand..

Comment

I have a sony plate at the house if you could measure the tab spacing that are on the radio where the clips from the piece you are inquiring about goes I will measure the one I have and see if we cant get you set up.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

Lovely! Will do!

Comment

Working...
                  X