my festivas system flexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my festivas system flexing

1 10" re sx in 1.8 cubes tuned to 30 hz on an infinty ref 1211a giving it 1300 rms
    its loud n low

my 10" re sx powered by an infinty ref 1211a giving it 1300 rms at 2 ohms in 1.8 cubes tuned to 30 hz in my ford festiva. this is just a temp set up untill i...
    Teal 93 GL
    stock as piss
    loud system though

thats one hard hitting 10!!!

in the rear you can put in 5.25 or 6.5 inch speakers if you want, they will fit in the 4 inch spot if you cut some stuff out...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
      thats one hard hitting 10!!!

in the rear you can put in 5.25 or 6.5 inch speakers if you want, they will fit in the 4 inch spot if you cut some stuff out...
      sweet to know! im getting a pretty stellar deal on 4 4" bnib soundstream speakers for 15 bucks a pair! lol i know a guy who knows a guy lol

i love this 10 to say the least.. i paid 85 for the sub and 10 bucks for the wood to make the box and 140 for the amp and 25 for the deck, the deck retails for 500 and has 5v preouts and a motorized face.. all from craigslist.. its like a 1000 dollar system and i have under 300 invested
      Teal 93 GL
      stock as piss
      loud system though

Comment

dang... thats a good deal

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Nice. I don't think I could stand that much bass (read, I'm too old ) I put 6.75" components on the back. Had to cut almost all the plastic grille!
          Oscar

Comment

Gimme dat boom boom pow. Have you tried running (old CD) Bass Mekanik Quad Maximus?
            Last edited by DriverOne; 08-11-2010, 11:00 PM.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              Gimme dat boom boom pow. Have you tried running (old CD) Bass Mekanik Quad Maximus?
              i used to use them, all my song i use are chopped and screwed song with added bass by dj decaf. they slam
              Teal 93 GL
              stock as piss
              loud system though

Comment

Working...
              X