Scosche HD speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scosche HD speakers

I went by the local Walmart to pick up a replacement FM transmitter for my Razr Maxx car dock, and while I was looking, I saw a set of Scosche HD 4" 3-way speakers for ~$25 a set after taxes, and I wondered if anyone here had installed any in their car. I use Scosche wiring products, but the likelihood of them making their own speakers seems pretty low. Thanks for the replies!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Haha, I threw these in two weeks ago in the back of my festy cause it was all I could get and they were cheap. Well, They're not the worst, but its hard to test because the stock location is just terrible! If I turn it up the bass just distorts them and turns my deck off. I need to add a HPF I think. I'm going to add 6.5" in my doors, I can't stand the 4"...
    Hodginsa - Photography - Cars, people, everything.

Festy is For Sale...

Comment

Hodginsa, go to parts-express.com and check out the Tang Band 6.5" sub.
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I feel like they would shake my doors to pieces! haha They look cool I might grab one just for the back of the festy
        Hodginsa - Photography - Cars, people, everything.

Festy is For Sale...

Comment

Go big! I got the 4 stock little guys all pioneer plus 2 6.5 pioneers monted by my back seats n 2 12in kicker comps!
          ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

Originally posted by hodginsa View Post
            I feel like they would shake my doors to pieces! haha They look cool I might grab one just for the back of the festy
            Be careful. They hit pretty hard in the right box...

Comment

Working...
            X