What mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B6

I don't see why you would want to bother doing the above ^.
    That recipe would cost more then a $1k to mabe get 10hp. You can swap a stock B6 in there and get a good 20hp gain for a fraction of that much cash. Why throw all that money after a B3? for minimal gains.
    Also he has a carbed car, so a CAI would be vertually useless. if he swapped in a B6 dohc he would have to source some type of carbs for it, and that could get expensive in a hurry.
    The simple B6 sohc is still the best value for moderate power increase in the festiva.
    Chris Rummel

Comment

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

Oh well as the old saying goes nothing beats cubic inches and after you have ci's they say speed costs money====how fast do you want to go. In my research I started looking for cars that had the B6 engine and a sunroof. Those were the 2 mods I absolutely wanted to make. Anyway I found a 91 Mercury Capri with the turboed B6 running 122 or 132 hp I forget which but the car is cherry with 51 thousand original miles on it that was a summer car only and was garaged for its entire life so I'm going to go with that.
        I need to store the Festiva for the winter and next summer or I'm going to have to sell it which I don't really want to do because the Festiva also had been garaged its entire life also and was almost used exclusively as a commuter car from Annapolis, Md to NYC. I want to keep it as its possible to find parking with it in the city. anyone who is able and is willing to do an engine swap for me in a 9 month time frame give me a email. I am willing to travel.
        jerryndutchess@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X