Turbo b3/b6 RWD swap help, questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo b3/b6 RWD swap help, questions

I have a pretty decent b2200 body here, it needs an engine rebuild. The carbed b2000/b2200 really never got great gas milage I'm thinking of doing a backyard ecoboost version of a b2200. What I have laying around is several b3s a1991 323 b6 some turbos off of some nissan Zs and pulsars. What do I need to mate the b3/b6 to hopefully a b2200 transmission? What exhaust manifold or exhaust manifold and turbo will bolt to a b3/b6 and be friendly to a low boost blow through application? Seems to me if I use a capri turbo and manifold on a b3 boost should come in real late, which would accomplish my goal of more power when needed but small engine fuel economy. I know Ill have to make mounts and do lots of other modifications, I've done more weirdo engine swaps than I can count,so am fully aware this isn't going to put its self together. Thanks in advance.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

They all bolt together! There are Miatas using Mazda truck parts and Mazda trucks with Miata drivetrain swaps all over the place.
    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
    X