WTB Pacemaker Headers PH 4309

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Pacemaker Headers PH 4309

Does anyone anywhere in the world have a set of these headers? Made in Australia, so maybe someone there has a set? Or pictures and dimensions?

Even interested in a dinged up or rusted set that I could make a pattern from?

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

I have seen those posted many times on the Facebook page but I don't know of any cars that actually have them since it would be so expensive to have them shipped to the US. You may be better off looking for the pictures of Dickmeyer's long tube headers.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

OK, thanks for the tip. Currently I'm talking directly with Pacemaker about them - they are trying to find the jigs (they no longer make them) and are checking with distributors to see if any of them have a set laying around

Comment

That would be pretty awesome if they found the jig. There are plenty of people that would be interested in a set if the price was right.

Keep me updated on what you find out!
        sigpic
        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

Comment

OK, they found the jig for making the headers. Primaries are 1-1/2" (all the details they gave me). Cost is $495AUD, which comes out to $339USD, plus shipping.

I'll try and get some photos from them and a shipping cost to North Carolina. Depending where you live in the US, your shipping costs will be similar or cheaper..

If there is enough interest, we could get a set and reverse engineer it and make them here in the US.

Comment

Damn these headers are expensive! Almost as much as my LT lol
            1993 Del Sol Si "totaled"
            2002 Wrx "sold"
            1984 Corvette "sold"
            1993 Del Sol S "sold"
            1996 Camaro v6 "sold"
            1998 Camaro RS "sold"
            1995 Corvette "weekend car"
            1991 Festiva G "daily"

Comment

These for a B3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              1990 Flat black Festiva...Mostly stock...

Comment

Yes, these are for a B3. The ads for the PH 4309 specifically say B3 engine.

I saw a piece of literature that says for "B3 / B6" For the B6 I would imagine it would be for the SOHC version ?

Comment

Yeah, the SOHC B3/B6 are almost the same. They have a slightly different bolt pattern but that can be built into the flange to accommodate both. TheFestivaStore.com has some flanges that fit both the SOCH B3/B6 for around $60 I believe if you decide to build your own set. The only thing on the flange is that it is built to match the port size on the head so you would have to open it up if you decide to gasket match the exhaust ports.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X