Pacemaker Long Tube Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacemaker Long Tube Headers

After a few back and forth e-mails, tonight I ordered the Pacemaker long tube headers for the Festiva, PH 4309, from Australia.

If you go to the Australia version of E-Bay and type in Pacemaker.Festiva 1.3 PH 4309 a picture will come up of them.

Turns out that after a big search they found that they nor any of their dealers had any remaining stock of the the headers but they still had the jigs for making them.

So after a factory huddle between all involved, they agreed to make a one off set for me.

They sold them to me at an old price, so that made things cheaper. After checking things out, turns out that mailing them via Aussie post office was the cheapest way of getting them to me.

Costs are: the headers $350 AUD shipping $150 AUD which totals $500 AUD. Turns out the exchange rate works very well for me as the $ AUD is only worth $0.69 USD. -- so the total cost to me is $346 for headers and shipping.to my doorstep.

I'll get some pictures when they arrive and report on the shipping process and construction quality.

Doug

That's awesome and at a great price!

Looking forward to the progress on this.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

The headers arrived today after numerous air-flights (Aus to California to NYC to Fayetteville, NC - then truck to New Bern). Extremely well wrapped - arrived with no damage. No custom fees or duty charges.

They are just incredibly well made! Mandrel bent pipes, all tig welded joints, 2 bungs for O2 sensor plus a spare (which I needed for a O2 % gauge).

Absolutely top draw quality! Worth every penny of the $246 usd price, as was the shipping/packaging charge of $105 usd

I'll get some pictures up on the web soon. You'll be able to see them in person in October at Festiva Madness in Raleigh.

Comment

Awesome, really looking forward to it. I may have to get their contact from you because I want to try the long tube compared to the headers that I have right now. Can you measure the inlet size? The ones that I have right now looks like they were matched exactly with the exhaust ports of a stock head but I want to open the exhaust ports up a bit.
        "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
        sigpic
        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
        "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
        "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
        "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

OK, I'll get some numbers for you and the girl to talk to there. She was a HUGE help and sort of oversaw the whole deal.

Comment

That's great that they were willing to make a 1-off and ship to the US - and pretty quickly and cheaply, at that!

I'm not sure how many others would be interested, but I mentioned it to Ben just in case he might be interested in getting a few for The Festiva Store.
            ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
            91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
            1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
            2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Mainly for Skeeter, but here are the header measurements:

Header tubes are 1-1/8+" (but not 1-1/4")
              Header tubes are 29" from flange to beginning of the collector
              Header tubes overall to collector outlet is 34"
              Collector is 5" long
              Collector is 1-7/8" ID (2" od)

The header inlet is shaped basically line the outlet on the head -- sort of a squished egg shape

There are two threaded bungs on the collector for a O2 meter and O2 sensor for the computer.

If you want pictures, tell me how to delete the photos I have.

Or send me your e-mail and I'll get some off to you.

Comment

Excellent info!
                If you have time you can send some pics to n8.stiva@gmail.com
                ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Working...
                X