B-3 Adjustable Cam Pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-3 Adjustable Cam Pulley

I just received the Adjustable Cam Pulley for my sohc 1.3 B-3 engine made by KAi. Extremely well made and really good looking.

This should really help getting my new camshaft all dialed in on my fully ported & polished cylinder head that will go on the race engine for RED, my soon to be drag racer.

Here is a photo of it.

Attached Files

Comment

Here is a photo of it.

Attached Files

Comment

I got mine in blue!
        "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
        sigpic
        "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
        "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
        "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
        "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I was going to do blue but they sent me a red. Since the car is red in color and it's name is RED, why not use the red one......

Comment

How can i buy it ?

Comment

found it with a search on google
              ka injection kainjection kai miata protege mazda ford probe mx-6 mx-3 626 323 mx3 mx6 cam gear fuel injector gtx bfmr gtr familia na6 na8 nb nb1 nb2 bp4w ford laser roadster mx5 mx-5 kl v6 klze klde bp05 bp6d b6 b6t zmde fe3 fe3n kia festiva 121 pride coilovers ksport d2 bcracing k-sport bc racing camber caster plates

Comment

Thx , Does this pully have a big impact on the vehicle?

Comment

it will do nothing itself... What will have an impact is your ability to tune with it. And at that I wouldn’t expect to get more than a couple hp out of it and maybe a mpg.

Comment

Working...
                  X