can the b6 fit the b3 gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the b6 fit the b3 gearbox

good day every one i just got me a 1988 festiva and was reading up on some mods. but i would like some advice
    to finish first you must first finish

Yes most of the common engine swaps retain the use of the Festiva tranny. I have a B6 in my Festiva w/the 5spd Festiva tranny... -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

As a matter of fact, the B6 can use the same motor mounts, sensors, and ecu as the B3. It's just a bored out B3 if I remember correctly.
      GT

Comment

first piece of advice:

SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm tired of people saying search...

I'm tired of people saying search... it's obvious, but what's also obvious is that you [Jersey Jay] are not the only one that uses this website. If you're tired of the things people ask here, then leave.

Sometimes, I come here, and I am reminded of something a Newbie says, or I can help someone that is taking an interest of the festiva. If it is a simple question, it'll be answered and left alone.

Knowing that this board just started, asking someone to search is pretty stupid. So relax a little. And that goes for everyone and professionals alike.

This board isn't made for you to feel superior by putting other people down. If that's the reason you come, you're pretty pathetic.

Comment

^5 cal ur my new hero! well put!

Comment

Working...
            X