B3 turbo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 turbo project

I have an OBDII aspire and i want to run a turbo setup because i can't really do an engine swap. I'd like to know if a B6 oil pan will bolt up to a B3? A guy on the 323 forums has one pre bunged for the oil drain back.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

ketchup and i are building manifolds for the b3 pm if your interested. and check out the kit we built for my festy

Comment

I saw, I may just take you up on that

Anyone know about the B6 oil pan bolting up? the Early B6 from a BF 323 that is.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

if it's a steel pan, it'll bolt right up
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

A whole b6 will work in your aspire. You just need to retro a crank sensor. My 1997 engine is still at my moms, i can provide you the pulley/bracket/connector so you can put it together on a stand. There is a write up on aspire.com on how to make a 94/95 work in an obd2. Pretend a b6 is a 1994 engine and it will go.

If a b3+T can keep up with a BP, a b6+T will pull one.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
          X