Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know the right fuel injectors fuel rate and colors for the Mazda b3 engin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the right fuel injectors fuel rate and colors for the Mazda b3 engin

Does anyone know the right fuel injectors fuel rate and colors for the Mazda b3 engine 1.3 8v efi. And to what size shall I upgrade because I am going for a turbo application.

Thank you
    :festiva: 1995 Kia Pride, 1.3 EFI, manual. :fred:

What cc's are the stock violet injectors?

Comment

Originally posted by lancerevo View Post
      Does anyone know the right fuel injectors fuel rate and colors for the Mazda b3 engine 1.3 8v efi. And to what size shall I upgrade because I am going for a turbo application.

Thank you
      The size of injectors you'll need will depend on what kind of boost your planning on running, so with the amount of information you've provided, i can't answer your question

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        The size of injectors you'll need will depend on what kind of boost your planning on running, so with the amount of information you've provided, i can't answer your question
        I would like to know what is the cc flow of the purple injectors. Never mind the turbo.

Comment

i don't have any B3 injectors right now but if you look on the injectors there should be numbers on them, search those numbers on google and you should be able to find the information your looking for, unless someone else knows what they are by memory

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
          X