No announcement yet.

festiva b3 lower hose water pump elbow/ vs. aspire lower hose water pump elbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva b3 lower hose water pump elbow/ vs. aspire lower hose water pump elbow

Have a question, Hopefully someone has a solution. Been wanting to fit the aspire with a vj14 on to the stock manifold but I have an issue. it seems the elbow that comes off the lower portion of the water pump causes the lower hose to be directly in the way. this is the one that has the tube that runs in front of the block and around the drivers side of the head. the vehicle is a 1995 aspire, b3, no a/c. . This elbow puts the lower hose about an inch from the downpipe/ manifold flange. Is the festiva one different where it puts the lower hose attachment closer to the front of the engine (timing cover) rather than in the middle of the block? have photos of what I am referring to. I have possible access to a 92 gl with ac that is goin to the scraper saturday but its not that close to me to just go look at to check and see if its different.
    Tim
    '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
    '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
    '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
    '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
    '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
    '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
    '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
    '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red
Working...
X