more juice for the B6T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more juice for the B6T

I recently sold my 1986 fiero turbo and finally have some money for my festiva. I was looking at Dj's Technostiva (very nice festy) and noticed how nice and built his engine was. I have a stock B6T and want to build the internals and everything else. would like to boost more and get more power. Where is the best place to find aftermarket parts for the B6T. and what is the best bang for my buck. please let me know, thanks Tom.
    1989 B6T Festiva...... it is a constant work in progress.

When looking for Pistons and internals look for 1.6 Miata stuff. It might be easier to find then searching for 323 or capri stuff. I think just about every piston company that makes stuff for imports should have the Miata stuff. Just be sure not to order up some 11.0:1 pistons for that turbo motor. Good Luck.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

okay thanks, I've searched for aftermarket capri stuff and theres not a lot out there.
      1989 B6T Festiva...... it is a constant work in progress.

Comment

Festiva Motorsport and Corksport seem to be the biggest sources for aftermarket Festiva/B6 parts, as well as a few members here that sell custon mounts, LX/GL parts, etc.

Regards,

Tim
        White '89L auto - Sold!
        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Working...
        X