Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New FX400 clutch from clutch master (6puck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FX400 clutch from clutch master (6puck)

I have a 1992 stiva. With the mercury Capri motor swap with the stock festiva trans and stock festiva flywheel. The flywheel was drilled out for tHe Suzuki swift clutch. In order to get the clutch to mount correctly needed to remove the Dow pins(risk of throwing off flywheel from this but nothing seems off balance)pressure plate would not fit in the grooves of the stock festiva flywheel about and 1/8 of an inch off all the way around. Used bench grinder to carfully shave down the flanges of the pressure plate..... Installation time of transmission from the ground to all main bolts in and snug 1min38 sec.. With things going this fast it's tough to find time when it takes this long to put the tranny in! It took longer degreasing it then it took to put it in.. Let me know what u guys think

Fx400 clutch 490.00
    pilot bearing 15.00
    owning a festiva priceless
    pics coming soon
    92 festiva blue 164k "stiva" mercury Capri non turbo-- bolt on svo mustang turbo
    91 festiva red 84k no name-- any ideas?! Bone stock
    2005 tt-r 230 yamaha straight pipe

Price of a festiva with turbo 2k
    price of a BMW m3 65k
    seeing the look of the kid when I blew by priceless

"If this thing had wings it would fly"

Need pix
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      Need pix
      X2........

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
      X