X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum motor mount

. ............ ................................... .:laughing6:

PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Thats nice, have you thought of making BP and DOHC B6 motor mounts.
    '90 LX

Comment

Pretty cool....but shouldn't it have a slot for the alternator...so the belt can be adjusted?
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        Pretty cool....but shouldn't it have a slot for the alternator...so the belt can be adjusted?
        My thoughts exactly, the mounts looks wicked!! but a slot for adjustment wouldn't hurt lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

as you can see there's room on the alt bracket for a slot . i tightened alt and transfer punched the hole, didnt really care about ajustment at this time, ill be tearing it all down in a couple of months ,ill slot it then . i just wanted to get all together and running again!

Comment

Alum Fab

sanitary welds Matt,have you done port runner and combustion chamber work before.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

make some for the BP swap with g series tranny and they will sell like hot cakes.
              I know I would buy a set.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

only the last 13 year , got about a thousand hrs on a flow bench Done a lot of engines and head work for alot of guys in PURE STREET and other NMRA classes . Did the heads for steve blue's 632 BBC , he won some wheel stand competition last year. hes' running around 1800 hp at the wheels .

Comment

Alum Fab

1800 rwh is a good ride,we like to make the trip to Rockford to see the wheelstanders it's usually a good time.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

thanks more coming soon, building a turbo header now and a oil pan . im going to build a two stage charge cooler . essentuly an air to air into an air to ice water cooler.

Comment

when you gunna sell parts..

Comment

Real clean looking x3 on the adjustment slot

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                        92 GL - parts car
                        97 aspire - parts car
                        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by takeone51 View Post
                          when you gunna sell parts..
                          I've got all kinds of part VALVES, SPRINGS, RETAINER KIT , B3 HEADERS , INTAKE MANIFOLD, working on pistons, rods and cams right now. Dont know if guys are waitng to see results or what ,was kinda thinking '' if you build it they will come'', but seams im wasting my time thinking ''producing parts'' .alot of the part i'm developing requires minimum runs of 200 - 500 pieces, can be costly if i get little to no intrest in what i have.

Comment

Man you do some really clean work... I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdickmeyer View Post
                              I've got all kinds of part VALVES, SPRINGS, RETAINER KIT , B3 HEADERS , INTAKE MANIFOLD, working on pistons, rods and cams right now. Dont know if guys are waitng to see results or what ,was kinda thinking '' if you build it they will come'', but seams im wasting my time thinking ''producing parts'' .alot of the part i'm developing requires minimum runs of 200 - 500 pieces, can be costly if i get little to no intrest in what i have.
                              You are partially correct about the "waiting for results". Part of the problem is that there have been several people on here before making claims they couldn't back up. Based on all your posts, you appear to be legitimate (the quality of your work & fab skills speaks for it's self). You just have to keep in mind that this is a tough crowd that can be skeptical. There are a couple other issues involved: most of us live on a tight budget, and most of us drive a Festiva because we live on a tight budget. You also have to remember that historically, due to a serious lack of decent aftermarket parts, we had to focus our efforts on engine swaps. A lot of our members don't have the tools, skills or knowledge to build a performance engine, but they can swap in a $350 junkyard BP in a couple weekends and go from 62HP to 127HP.

Please don't get discouraged. It's great to have someone like you, with your experience, knowledge and abilities, show an interest in Festivas. Give us some time to digest everything.
                              Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                              04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                              62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                              Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                              X