b3 and b6t hybrid!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b3 and b6t hybrid!!!

b6t piping fits nice on the b3 when you make a manifold out of a old header you built a long time ago... anyone local want to turbo there b3? (scott looking your way.... lol)

before i got the 4th pipe welded on...

stock 323 gt intercooler and piping, t3/t4 lol...

put on the stock bov...

but this one would be better...

the reason i built this is i was board last night and wanted to see if my welder would work good now... pluged it in and it has never welded so good... (still welds like a 12V battery and a coat hanger but its WAY better than what it was lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

So a b6t exhaust header fits a b3?

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

nope... the port spacing is off... i made a header for my N/A b3 a long time ago... it was just sitting there doing nothing so modded it i just used the b6t intercooler, bov and piping....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Cool. You could use an Aspire header instead. If I only knew then what I know now.

Comment

How much do you want for the setup? If it fits the B3 it will fit the B6! Send me a PM.
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Heyhey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i likey! Im lookin my way too!
            Last edited by leapin; 04-17-2010, 09:17 PM.

-Scott
            Aqua 93 L
            Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
            White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

You've got first dibs Scott!
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

highst bidder wins :p i dont know how long it would last... its made out of thin wall piping (i think 16g...) so it would probably bend when it gets hot lol...

ian, i didnt know you wanted to turbo the b6... if you want i may be able to make a manifold for you (out of proper piping) and bring it to the meet...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Often thought about it but the resources haven't been there.
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Ian its all yours!....my money is already set on springs.

-Scott
                    Aqua 93 L
                    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Guys I'd seriously look into modding the Aspire header to bolt to the turbo of your choice.

Comment

Here it is again! aspire manifold with vj-11 attached. great peppy little turbo for the b3.

Comment

i dont think ill sell this thing... i made it as a joke and for straping to a junk festiva motor and pumping as much boost as it will take... i think ill just put a RR FPR on it and pump like 20psi in to it and wait for the BOOM lol.... i think ill bring it to the track and try and see how fast the b3 will go lol... but i dont want to cause a BIG "oil down" on the track and get everyone mad at me lol... the last time a festiva went down the track the trans blew up and sent oil everywhere lol... (grocerygetter, not me lol.....)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

if youre going to go through all the trouble, dont just try to blow it. You wont be able to fuel that engine/turbo combo much over 8psi with stock injectors and fmu. Do a serious build if you do.

Comment

^That costs money.

Comment

Working...
                              X