ok my car is sad.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok my car is sad.......

this is a bad idea lol. i love 3 cylinder cars so bad. well this is a true car that is a pocket rocket that is fast. the diesel version can run on vodka and its a DOHC 3 cylinder stocked turbo. oh ya did i mention it is only 993cc and can make over 150hp or more. if you are like WT* i am talking about then i am glad. see i want to put this engine in to the festiva.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

but i have a problem. no tools to do it and i cant find the engine any were. i can find SOHC but not the DOHC. since i dont have the tools to do it i am sad to say i will have to do my B6-ME engine. so this is my idea for a build. you can tell me how to make changes nad what to do for more power other than another engine....lol.

so this is my build i am going with. i think this one will be a better build on quality wise. plus it is a true bolt and hammer the firewall if needed swap. i hope i dont.

MX-3 RS B6-ME 88hp 96ft-lbs engine, trans axle, and ECU.
    Exhaust headers: Protege DX headers with pace setter exhaust.
    smaller cut air intake hose.
    want to change the rim to the 323 or better ones if anyone has one to recommend.
    want to do the aspire disc brakes in back.
    shocks and springs from FMS
    carbon fiber hood that i saw on here.
    cam would be nice if anyone knows were to get one.
    compression will be boosted close to 200 lbs. any higher than 250 i will run diesel not happening.
    well let me know what you think of my build.
    Last edited by FestivaZoomZoom; 10-04-2010, 09:15 PM.

Your thread is a little confusing and try to use proper grammar and what not, it makes it easier for everyone to read and people won't flame you.

You can buy a Geo Metro and swap in the turbo engine from a Suzuki swift if you want a 3 cylinder so bad.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

so don't mean to sound confusing. true but then i would have to change the engine mounts. and add one. another problem is the engine is hard to find but i will stick with the B6-ME build in it. That way i can still do what i need to do. see 10000 turns 1 time.
      Last edited by FestivaZoomZoom; 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Your car is sad, huh? Didn't make sense.

Anyway, someone was selling a b6 cam here:
        Oscar

Comment

Yes this is why it is sad......

story behind why so sad. the fuel pump went out and he replaced it. then he drove it to kansas city and hit a dog when he drove the car when he was working. now it has been sitting for 4 years with his sons sports gear in it. also dog food. boy that will have the "what a smell". so the tires are all flat but it is a $100 buy. so now i am looking into another engine for it. because it has been sitting for 4 years in the rain, snow, and heat. so i am sure that it will be ok with TLC. but a engine is calling me. so with that said the body looks ok the inside that is another story with the "what a smell" also the spider webs. so the fun part for me is the carpet, seats and dash will have to be replaced. the dash is ok. the front seats are fine but might need replaced if they smell. but other than that. i am kinda of ready for the best part once it gets here. the tear down of the bay. so this is a kind sad story about it. the other part is it is teal. yes the color teal. but hardly any rust on the body or chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by FestivaZoomZoom View Post
            this is a bad idea lol. i love 3 cylinder cars so bad. well this is a true car that is a pocket rocket that is fast. the diesel version can run on vodka and its a DOHC 3 cylinder stocked turbo. oh ya did i mention it is only 993cc and can make over 150hp or more. if you are like WT* i am talking about then i am glad. see i want to put this engine in to the festiva.
            Nope, knew exactly what you were talking about Here's my Charade, man I miss that car.

Of course mine wasn't turbo'd, but still a fun car, like having a festiva with a smaller engine but waaay better suspension underneath... like I always told people, it may take five minutes to get up to 75, but after that you don't have to slow down for anything Was loads of fun up here in these mountains!
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by FestivaZoomZoom View Post
              want to do the aspire disc brakes in back.
              BTW, the Aspires don't have discs in the back, just bigger better drums, and if you do Aspire rears you might as well do the fronts too. Then you will have a 4x100 bolt pattern all around, and that opens up a lot more wheel choices that the stock 4x114.3 pattern... Could even use Charade wheels if you wanted to, I had my Charade wheels bolted up to a parts festiva with the Aspire swap one time to move it around the yard
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

lmao charade wheels on a festiva. nice......i think that would be a nice touch. when i had my subaru justy that took a min to get to 75. it was also like the vw rabbit i had too but the rabbit would fly. but not really it would take it a mine to get in its mind oh wait i am at 80 mph. my top on the dash. then go slow to the top speed. but heck now i have a mazda 121 or ford festiva. mazda 121 has a better ring to it i think. but ya that will be a min till i see the top but i might have to figure out aftermarket parts for the 121.

dang drum brakes. that will be bad and good at the same time. i think it will be fun to see the aspire setup on the mazda 121. i will have to look in to disc for back. drums have really dont have a much braking power as disc. disc have the most stopping power which is what i will need once this festiva is turned into a rally car.

Comment

Aspire brake are more than enough to lock brand new 185/60R14 tires on dry asphalf in a 2000lb car, trust me.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

ill have to look in the the swap for the aspire brakes. maybe even the using the subaru justy's disc brakes off the 4wd one. that might be able to get information on.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                      Your thread is a little confusing and try to use proper grammar and what not, it makes it easier for everyone to read and people won't flame you.

You can buy a Geo Metro and swap in the turbo engine from a Suzuki swift if you want a 3 cylinder so bad.
                      swift GT's run a 1.3L DOHC 4 Cyl. btw...
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                      X