cheap short throw shifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap short throw shifter

hi guys just thought you would like to know a 1990 civic hatch aftermarket short throw shifter with a little love does fit in our cars the retaining spring does need to be cut but other than that you just need a 10mm bolt 1.5 to 2in long to hook it up to the linkage and bam a short throw these can be purchased at your local schucks or napa for like 44 bucks had mine in for 6months now with no issues what so ever !

just my 2cents for the budget minded! :idea:
    b3t and loving it!

or buy a pacesetter that fits right out of the package for 79.00..

Keep 'em coming though.. any tip that can save $$ for people, please post away.

I personally wouldn't want any Honda parts on my car.. :twisted:

Comment

I have honda center caps on my BMW wheels. :lol:
      1996 Aspire, 2DR 5SPD 185 60 14, Aluminum rims, Mild Stereo system, some neon tubes, 185 000 km not a speck of rust runs like a champ
      B8-ME Swap COMPLETED.

Comment

I ended up buying the short shifter from simon AKA pimptiva. Glad i waited to buy it because i love it and at a great price
        Wait what kinda car is that!!! Oh yeah thats a ASPIRE
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/801871

Comment

ya i know mixing breeds probably will not be received to well but its a off the shelf item available at any time with no wait (shipping) and its billet and it works!
          b3t and loving it!

Comment

civic

got my civic shifter for 1.98 plus 9 bucks shipping, thanks ebay ;-)

Lets see if it works.

Logan

Comment

Working...
            X