B6T Turbo / Exhaust Related Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6T Turbo / Exhaust Related Question

I was just about to start assembling the turbo on the exhaust manifold, and I dont know where my gasket is! Called the auto store and they want 30 bucks for the whole set. Well i only need the square gasket that connects the header to the turbo.

Does anyone have a spare one of these?

Also, the second thing the manual said was to NOTE: Use only the specified nuts to mount the turbocharger to the exhaust manifold. Well i dont know where my 4 specific nuts went, and was wondering if anyone else had used different nuts? Or am i the only tard' that looses things?
    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

I have some I can pull off my extra turbo/manifold. They might break but I can try. I don't have a gasket though.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Has anyone ever used locking tabs?

-M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Those locking tabs work pretty well. I used something similar in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make your gasket out of copper.....
          ........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

corksport.com i believe has just the gasket.

Comment

Thanks Hot_Wheels
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Working...
              X