X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm look the same to me.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

wow those do look awfully similar in flow design overall. I'm only guessing that's the Festiva on top and Aspire on the bottom?
      Paul
      91GL
      Menomonee Falls, WI

Comment

nah, I can see where it would look like the Festy has better flow..

the aspire mani.. looks like the outter runners are parrallel directly facing each other.. the Festiva 1 is angled..

Comment

I seem to recall that in Roger's project car write up on the old FMS site he said something about the Aspire exhaust manifolds having smaller diameter runners. I'll see if I can dig this up and post a quote.
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Actually is aspire is slightly angled, can't tell by the pic. If the festiva's manifold may be slightly more angled but not by much. I wonder even if the flow isn't quite the same if the weight compensates the difference between the two.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I noticed no difference in anything when switching from the aspire manifold to the festy manifold.

But then again, one of the studs at the collector on my aspire manifold was broken and the exhaust leaked.
              www.dantheoilman.com
              AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
              Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
              Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

Mines the same way, I was going to switch but I figure that wouldn't be a good test.
                91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
                X