I need specs on a B6D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need specs on a B6D

Im looking for a chilton book for my B6D so I can have all the torque specs and every other spec for this motor can anyone help? Ive been looking online but cant find anything. The motor is out of a mercury capri Idk the year but I would guess 91-94 and it is a dual overhead cam.

What Specs Are You Looking For? Bolt Torque Specs And Such?

Comment

Yeah bolt torque ring clearance everything to rebuild the motor

Comment

I Think I Can Help You With That. So 91-94 DOHC Capri Motor Right? Non-Turbo?

Comment

Thats right Idk the year exactly but it is a 91-94 capri motor and it is a NON turbo and DOHC.

Comment

Ok I Have Everything You Need. Do You Have An Email I Can Send You All The Specs To? Everything I Have Is In Bitmap Format Since They Are Pictures From A Digital Manual, And I Have No Idea How To Post Them Here. But I Can Email Them As Attachments.

Comment

If I Can Figure Out How To Post Them Here So Everyone Can See Them, That Would Be Cool As Well. Any Help In Posting Pics In Reply's????

Comment

Here Are Pages 1 & 2. It Made Me Shrink The Heck Out Of The Pages For Some Reason.

Comment

And Here's Pages 3 & 4. That Is All Specs Straight From Ford On A 1992 BPD DOHC Engine. I Hope This Helps.

Comment

Thank you very much that should work perfect. I couldnt find anything like that online. An old man I know said he had a book for me but who knows how long that will take. Again thank you.

Comment

Anything I Can Do To Help. I Have All These Books On ANY Engine. If You Need Anything More, Just Let Me Know.....

Comment

Tom, the FSM for the Capri is on www.techcapri.com

Everything you will ever need.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost
                        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

That Is A Pretty Cool Website. Very Handy Info All In One Spot.

Comment

Thank you guys I should have asked that question a long time ago. Again thank you guys. I will continue to ask questions so just a little heads up, I dont like to go into things without knowing a little first.

Comment

I also have a MOTOR Imported Car Repair Manual with all the MAZDA specs for a B6D if you need pics or any other info. I can scan whatever you need.
                              Last edited by kartracer46; 07-06-2011, 05:03 PM.
                              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                              X