Re-Maping B3 and B6 ECUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Maping B3 and B6 ECUs

I found a guy that has formed a program for maping ECUs for our engines. Lives right here in Leamington! He said he's not accepting doing anyone elses but his right now, but with a decent offer, it would be considered. He said that he has been able to recieve an extra 30 horse already. Only bummer is that to reverse the engineering done to it, his took almost 400 hours of work. Just thought thius was interesting that someone did that, i havent really heard of anyone else doing so. Lucky guy.
    -1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo - Large Street port, Megasquirt, GT4088R, Meth injection.
    -1993 Festiva L

I'm throwing the BS flag on 30 hp.
    www.dantheoilman.com
    AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
    Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
    Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

If your referring to the B3, YAY. Maybe 3 hp and not 30 though. If your referring to the B6 or B6t or the BP - they have been done - Contact CORKSPORT. www.CORKSPORT.com If they don't do it anymore, they could more than likely point us to who does.
      Fast, fun and good gas mileage. 91' Festiva(RIP) and 96' Aspire(RIP). The website is no more.

Comment

This isn't me stating this at all, just letting people know what i heard. I thought it was pretty cool myself, but yah, 30 horse seems like alot. Whatever though, anyone that can re map is impressive to me. lol
        -1991 Mazda RX-7 Turbo - Large Street port, Megasquirt, GT4088R, Meth injection.
        -1993 Festiva L

Comment

I "think" for 300 bucks JET performance chips will take a stock ECU and remap it.

Whether or not they know WTF they're doing is still up for debate.

But I'm not paying $3.07 a gallon for 91 octane. Heck, I can barely find 93 octane in my town.
          www.dantheoilman.com
          AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
          Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
          Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

Working...
          X