what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think

i am interested to purchase this car in copart just to take the engine and brakes and install to my festiva.

Do it that's a perfect swap starter!
    Ford Fester

Comment

looks like there are some stuff damaged under the hood. Might need to get some other parts to get it to work in the festiva. Alot of miles on the car too, but it might have been maintained.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Miles wont mean much on drivetrain except oil parts... Turbo might be iffy for sure. It hit something head-on so hey! it was a runner! Buy it, gut it, sell the shell for scrap.
        1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
        1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
        2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

How would you get it to CR?
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            How would you get it to CR?
            If they don't have any easy way to acquire those XR2s, the $500 to whip the car by boat may be worth it.
            1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
            1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
            2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

we ship cars to CR ,if i buy that car we have to cut the front part of the car and just sent it.

Comment

Get those wheels! You could use the entire suspension system as well. Well, maybe not the struts...
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by jmdjamp View Post
                  we ship cars to CR ,if i buy that car we have to cut the front part of the car and just sent it.
                  Very interesting!
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                  X