Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mspnp 90-93 Miata, Is there any way i can use it on my festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceracerdude View Post
    Those numbers have gotta be on a BP motor. I think you're turning these bit's and pieces of information you've got into a "info hybrid" mess. Slow down a little, you've got quite the geek going on here. The BP is a quite a bit stronger engine, and loaded with a disco potato, what's it being used for? The street, the drag strip, rally, dyno queen? What's your goal.
    They stick T-25's, GT25's and 2860's on 2 LITER motors, see where I'm going with that?
    street car, i might have been a little optimistic with the power... 230wheel is what im shooting for, and probably a gt2560r on 15 lbs of boost.

My 1.6 miata has a dyno sheet for 230 wheel on 12lbs of boost using a gt2560r. I just want the similar setup in my festiva.

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
      All of the nd64 boards do, but you have to solder your circuits, and install the firmware and buy the software, and buy the tuningstudioms online. PnP units are made vehicle specific with firmware preloaded and software in the box, but you still have to buy/register tunerstudioms. The same pins are there as long as its a PnP unit with the nd64 socket, but when you do that you need to go back and buy their kit to make new circuits and test them, if you have a ms board capable of what your trying to do, some things take an extra daughter card. Best bet if you buy a premade is to make you motor run like the motor its designed for by switching to that motors electronics.
      Thanks , this makes sense. i have to do a bit of research.

Comment

I'd reharness the car. If I don't deisel the 88 its going to be an obd2 adventure
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

I thought the miata harness was a 3 plug and festivas two plug. You might be able to get something out of the mx 3 or even the older 323
          1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

The Miata are also 2plug, should be the same plug as the Festy.
            1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
            High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
            Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

Oh nice to know. I thought they were like the ford aspire. Al miatas are 2 plug or just the oldest ones?
              1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Working...
              X