B6t fuel injectors on a bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B6t fuel injectors on a bp

Hey guys I got some b6t injectors off of chris and I stupidly assumed they would just pop into the bp harness but they don't do I need to get a b6t injector harness? Our is there something else I need to do to get them on. Sorry I know this may be a dumb question.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Your BP has the round plugs?? I have an early B6 injector wiring harness that I could cut the connectors off for you to splice in to get those injectors working

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

You will need connectors for the B6T injectors. I have a set w/ pigtails ready to go if you need em. $25 shipped
      1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
      High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
      Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

He already has the injectors, just needs the pigtails

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Your BP has the round plugs?? I have an early B6 injector wiring harness that I could cut the connectors off for you to splice in to get those injectors working
          Yea. It sucks but thanks for your help. Your stuff should be on its way bro. I took it all apart today and realized I need a full injector gasket kit because the weird o-ring at the base of the injectors are bad and 1 was completely shot.

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
          You will need connectors for the B6T injectors. I have a set w/ pigtails ready to go if you need em. $25 shipped
          25 sound good a long as thats what I need. You got a gasket kit layin around as well?
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Plugs is what I meant, not injectors sorry. heres what I got

No gasket kits though
            1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
            High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
            Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

Working...
            X