fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel injectors

Has anyone ever put bigger fuel injectors in festivas? And, is Seafome,the most effective fuel injection cleaner? If not whats better?

Nope, no,body has ever th,ought about big,ger injectors in a Festiva before

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
      NOT even you? As creative as you are,with festivas?

Comment

That was pure sarcasm bud, there's many members with larger then stock injectors

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

That was pure sarcasm bud, there's many members with larger then stock injectors
          That wasnt nice. you re to young ,to be that sarcastic.

Comment

try taking out the spark plugs and putting in diesel fuel injectors and running your car on diesel.... ive seen it work on the geo metro... the guy got over 900ft/lb of torque and got 300 MPG...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

^^X2 FTW

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                try taking out the spark plugs and putting in diesel fuel injectors and running your car on diesel.... ive seen it work on the geo metro... the guy got over 900ft/lb of torque and got 300 MPG...
                interesting. then you d need gloplugs

Comment

1. they're screwing with you, if you weren't already aware.
                  2. no diesel NEEDS glow plugs. They improve cold starting.

and boys, I know Windy is unconventional. You've said your peace, and I think it's time to let it go.

Windy, your typing has shown great improvement. Thanks, and keep it up.
                  Last edited by FB71; 06-30-2012, 07:17 PM.
                  Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                  Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I simply was trying to be sarcastic, wasn't meant to be mean at all

Comment

I simply was trying to be sarcastic, wasn't meant to be mean at all
                      no problem. Just trying to encourage moderation.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by windy1 View Post
                        Has anyone ever put bigger fuel injectors in festivas? And, is Seafome,the most effective fuel injection cleaner? If not whats better?
                        I think there is a member here that was offering these services? Anyway here is a link Bro- http://fuelinjectorman.com/
                        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Originally posted by FB71 View Post
                          1. they're screwing with you, if you weren't already aware.
                          2. no diesel NEEDS glow plugs. They improve cold starting.

and boys, I know Windy is unconventional. You've said your peace, and I think it's time to let it go.

Windy, your typing has shown great improvement. Thanks, and keep it up.
                          I thank u,for your support. IM aware of these immature jerks that like to screw with me. They have nothing better to do. :eeeeeek:.

Comment

Theres no point in putting bigger fuel injectors in an otherwise stock festiva. It will ruin the car.
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Its easy to single me out on the internet. You wouldnt have the nerve,to face me in person. Id say,you have anger issues ,that u need help with.
                              In the future,i will not read, or respond to your comments. you are erased

Comment

Working...
                              X