Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts spreadsheet for gen 1 Festiva (and variants) and festiva gen 2 (and variants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts spreadsheet for gen 1 Festiva (and variants) and festiva gen 2 (and variants)

Hi guys,

If there are any people out there who are really good with spreadsheet programs, with feedback from the guys in the forum, can we collate all the compatible parts so that we can jump across to the spreadsheet and instead of asking the questions of "will this fit that?" type questions, we can refer to the spreadsheet to make things easier and if there are questions about the fitting, they can be answered on the forum.

So for example, it would look something like this

Aspire/festiva 94 | aspire/festiva 95

Festiva 89
    Festiva 90
    Festiva 91

That's what Im kinda meaning except parts would be added as I think this would make for a quick and efficient way to be able to see what is visually compatible and also as a quick reference in case you need a quick answer.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Parts spreadsheet for gen 1 Festiva (and variants) and festiva gen 2 (and variants)

There will always be noobs asking about what parts will fit whether there's a sticky with a spreadsheet or not

Not to mention majority of the parts swapped are custom jobs

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I use the Russian Kia website and the Phillipine Pride web site to get my part numbers. I look up prices on Four Green. You get a good schematic of what the Pride part looks like. I have not found a similar Ford part number cross reference yet.

Comment

i was thinking just as a basic guide for noobs so they can look at it and get a general idea of what will and won't fit..
        Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
        Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
        Highway - 7.32L/100km
        City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Ya but generally noobs just post new threads instead of searching for the information that's already available

I understand what your saying but I personally would never put in the time for a spreadsheet simply for that^^ reason

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

There will always be people who ask easy searchable questions (i know because I am one) lol but if there was a spread sheet it would be an easy referance but like dk said alot of the swapped parts are custom jobs and raise even more questions and possibly complaints.
            ReD 91 L FIRSTiva

92 silver 5spd with some boost! Kratos

Comment

Working...
            X