was thinking????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So festiva Motorsports is gone??

Where else could someone get body kits or fiberglass Japanese Festiva GTX hood?

I just got interested in Festivas last week, was stoked to learn that there was a store that dealt in Festivas, and now a week later they're out of biz. Too bad I got to the party late!!
    In search of information

Comment

Right here on this site! There are several threads in the custom body forum. We have several members who have done group buys and one member (Ernst) who sells the stuff. Actually, there was very little that FMS sold that you can't find on this site. As a community, we've come a long way in the last several years in terms of modding these little cars.
      Welcome to the site and consider this fair warning: this place and these cars will get in your blood.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Re: was thinking????

Originally posted by blkfordsedan View Post
        Welcome to the site and consider this fair warning: this place and these cars will get in your blood.
        IT BURNS, IT BURRRRRNS!
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Thanks BLKFordSedan.

I knew this site would provide info and ideas, but didnt think that it may also have links to parts. Cool
          In search of information

Comment

Originally posted by frankm201 View Post
            How benificial is a the festivamotorsports cam in an aspire considering you need parts from an 88 festy to make it work in a 97 aspire?

Is it worth the work to do this "upgrade"?
            I've been following this thread. Never mind the appeal of aftermarket cams and lifters, just find yourself a 'housewife's' 1.6 or 1.8 and you'll be all set. Power derived entirely through increased revs cost a small fortune whereas power through increased displacement is mostly free, and that avenue is much more reliable/durable than the other. May be not the 'feeling' you had in mind but the car will get you there and just as fast, and likely 'stay together' for much longer.

Comment

JollyRoger, I would also recommend you search for Matt Dickmeyer. He also has a facebook page for his shop ( Dickmeyer Automotive) He did ALOT of work to my B3 head but I am sure his knowledge would also lend itself to the B6 or even possibly the BP if you plan on swapping.

Comment

Working...
              X