Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom B6 transmission mount.

hi guys,

i'm after a custom-made B6 mount for a 1991 Ford Festiva/Ford Capri Engine and Transmission swap.

I have found one on the net, and as it was late, i forgot to favourite the link..

I see that CWS racing has mounts, but there are no pictures and i'm not sure if they have gone the way of FMS..

If anyone needs a brief rundown, i'm not in the US/Canada/Philipines or New Zealand, but i am in Australia and i can't simply fabricate mounts, more i need "cherry looking mounts" as to not raise suspicion to VICROADS here in Australia.

i understand that the B6 will happily fit if i use the stock transmission, but i plan on using the Capri transmission and from what i understand, pushes the motor a little further towards the Passenger side wall (My Driver side wall).

if anyone can help me, would be most appreciated.

i remember seeing also on google a custom-made mount pictured on google, that was the mount from the capri, which was in three parts and underneath it was a picture of a mount that had been custom-made as one piece, which is exactly what i'm after.
    Last edited by jawbraeka; 01-29-2013, 08:16 AM.
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

i found the link... here it is - http://www.fordfestiva.com/members/C...new_page_9.htm

they come in a set from FMS (RRRRRRRG)... unless anyone else knows where to get the set from, i might be in a spot of strife..
    Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
    Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
    Highway - 7.32L/100km
    City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Working...
    X