TruckStiva engine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruckStiva engine question

hey all, I've decided to start out with a NA build on TruckStiva then go back and turbo it. My question is this, using a bp ecu, and vaf. will it start and run okay with factory bpt engine, injectors (360cc), and fuel press reg? also when I installed my fuel cell I had to go over to a inline fuel pump and am curious as to if the one I've found will operate with the correct pressures and gph. Ill still be turboing it I just want to get the kinks worked out first .any info is appreciated thanks -Dan

fuel pump information

Inlet Size: Inlet-5/6
    Item Grade: OEM Standard
    Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph): 40
    Maximum Pressure Range (psi): 95
    Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph): 30
    Minimum Pressure Range (psi): 70
    1991 stiva.

it'll run fine, but be down on power... that pump (by the numbers) should be MORE than enough for most turbo applications let alone an NA engine of 1.8L. you'll be working against a low static compression ratio, but that's all.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

okay, I knew it would be low compression but I wasn't sure about the rest. sounds like a plan to me. thanks festyboy
      1991 stiva.

Comment

Working...
      X