BP install update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP install update.

Okay so car is being a b****, but its okay. I know ppl hate ebay and im starting to, I attempted to put that damn axle in myself and I wouldn't go into the tranny so I compared it to the old one and the diamter is off. The new one is slightly larger in circumfrance.

Does anyone know if I the automatics had a bigger axle that goes into the tranny, because that is the only thing different in the two axles.

So I have to wait till tomorrow and hope napa has one, or order it and hope it comes in thursday morning.

I got the engine purring, changed some of the hoses, and finally got all the leaks on the radiator 1000 fricken hoses to stop leaking. Ran the car today till it got warm enough to turn on the fan, fan sensor does work, must be the old cracked waterkneck I replaced had a bad sensor.

So car idling fine, not smoking, but not going anywheres till it gets a axle.

I went to see about getting a downpipe fabricated, took them the protege downpipe (broken at the flexpipe) and I took them the flange I needed to connect to my festiva exhaust. They call me up try to charge me 120 bucks for a "fabrication charge" basically a 5 dollar fle pipe, and 5 bucks worth of pipe and welding rod. So I said no thanks. I went and bought all the parts myself today, i will figure it out tomorrow and get one of my friends to weld it or something.

So there it sits. OH and I have to figure out why one of my struts is sticking through the strut tower. I don't know if I broke that piece that is suppose to keep the strut rod from comming up through the hole, or what. so I have to figure that out.

Logan

The automatic festiva shafts are bigger and will not go into the manual transmission.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
    BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
    BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
    New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X