Cone Filter adapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cone Filter adapter?

Hey there -- I'm looking to replace the air box on my car with a cone filter.... Long story short, custom Nissan Maxima headlights that don't have the full range of adjustment because of the air box placement..

Is there somewhere that makes an adapter plate for this, or is this something that has to be custom made?

Thanks!

I hear a Rx7 cone adapter will bolt right up, though you will need to figure out the plumping if you plan on using anything other than a mushroom filter.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

I have a cone filter kit for the festiva, comes with adapter, MAC liftime reverse cone filter and ss clamp $60.00
      PROPOGATE! AND FACILITATE!

Comment

PM'd

Comment

I make custom high flow B3 adapters specifically for the Festiva - there's a link in my signature. PM me if you're interested
          1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
          High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
          Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

You can also carefully unravel the vam wiring and move it to the drivers side. No snipping involved. I did this to a b6 auto and my 1.8
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
              I make custom high flow B3 adapters specifically for the Festiva - there's a link in my signature. PM me if you're interested
              PM'd
              If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
              Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
              X