Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master cylinder Line routing , what port goes where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master cylinder Line routing , what port goes where?

Since this is for the shogun and im using a 2003 rio master , and its awfully similar to a EGT master , I figured you guys might be more of help then these users @ a kia forum.

Nevermind the metering block or splitter or whatever , I want to know where the front port of the master shoots its fluid - to the front or rear brakes?

This is my master.

These lines go to the proportional valve. There are 6 "holes" on the proportional valve. Top hole is Right Front, bottom hole is Left Front, the two holes facing the drivers side of the car are for the rear. The 2 front facing holes are for the MC. Front hole (I think) of the MC goes to the bottom front facing hole and the rear from the MC goes to the upper hole facing the front. I wish I could get my pic's to load. I just did this like a million times.

Comment

May I ask why the '03 Rio Master? Open ended question. nothing behind it. Just curious. And am always looking for something better. lol
      -Bryant

Comment

PhoenixSHO,
        The FRONT port (farthest from the pedal) goes to the FRONT brakes irrespective of any interface with
        an open circuit cut-off valve, brake fault shuttle switch, or other device. ;-)
        No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
        X