Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single of each? Huh?

Comment

When you build it.......which you won't. Then you can talk. And then I'll drive over with the trailer and the N2O'd 280z....and smoke your as# and you can blame the tune or your clutch as to why you got owned by an almost 40 year old car.

Comment

im sick of Kornhead, nothing but a prick and like a child to argue with

Good bye!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Festiva vs festiva

Comment

Frank Profera has spent six years making his Lotus go faster, stop shorter, and corner harder. Though it only has to move around 2,150 lbs, Frank's Lotus mak...

im not really trying to hyjack, but this was the fastest car that had been driven on this show. maybe there really is something more to it.

Comment

There was a second generation mr2 here in the Phoenix area, about 5 or so years ago. It had 4 very large turbos hanging off the back. The builder had turned them into jet turbines. I saw it fire up in a parking lot, but never saw it move with the turbines. It was cool just to look at. I enjoy whacky stuff like this, regardless of the actual benefit. Twin charge and quad turbo away. I'm just going to duct tape an electric turbo to my airbox and call it a day.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

How many muffler bearings do you need?!
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by koRnhead View Post
                  And that m90 is always still spinning. The loss on it doesn't go down the faster it spins. Bypassed or not. It will be eating 35-40 hp at the minimum
                  Flat wrong about that. GM says 1/2 hp-2hp when bypassed depending on rpm in a tech article I read about the supercharged 3800s.

Comment

Double post. Delete me.
                    Last edited by ZephTheChef; 05-11-2015, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X