heavier is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavier is better

I was wondering if anyone has put a heavy cam in the b6t engine. And if so where did you get a good quality one.

Heavy ? Like 3/4 heavy or full race?
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

heavier is better

I've seen a few full race b6t heavy heavy cams. There's a few companies that make b6t cams. It's all based on the b-series dohc Mazda. So Miata stuff works. Super heavy
      Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 06-26-2015, 03:16 PM.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

What's heavy referring to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Because there are many variations from a stock engine camshaft to one that really cannot be put on the street there is street slang that usually makes a builder laugh because it means nothing except an implication of how far from stock the cam is ground.

It is like saying you live in mills addition in a town instead of your address.
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Street legal lowered cam. Less lift between the cam and valves

Comment

Probably stage one. Lowered idle higher rev. Was thinking trying to make it sound like an old.muscle car with a loping sound. But id rather get more speed then sounding better. Same clearance i would think

Comment

Wanna keep 11;1 compression . longer duration same lift

Comment

9.4:1 sorry. Lol

Comment

30/70 intake 280 dura .312 lift in that area. I know ill need new retainers and springs

Comment

depleted uranium is not a really good cam material, but they sure would be heavy.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        depleted uranium is not a really good cam material, but they sure would be heavy.

Haha slap knee, thats funny.
                        1990 Festiva L

Comment

Working...
                        X