Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arp head stud kit for b3 sohc? Arp 218-4701?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arp head stud kit for b3 sohc? Arp 218-4701?

Tried searching and also commented on and old thread but no success. Oogle searched trying to find bolt sizes and pitches amd lengths but was also not finding anything. I'm pretty certain I'm going to be pulling the head on my b3t aspire since the head Gasket is beginning to leak oil, Possibly replacing it with one of Matt Dickmeyers b3 race prepped heads. He gave me a quote which seems pretty fair assuming all of the work. I'm going to stud it. Does anyone know if the one for the bp, b6d part number is the correct one for a b3? Arp 218-4701. And that it indeed does fit just requiring the original washers along with the arp ones since the studs are slightly longer. I'm sure the head bolts are probably fine for what I will be doing but I want studs. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Tim
    '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
    '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
    '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
    '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
    '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
    '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
    '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
    '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red

The 4701 kit should be the one.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Thank you much sir

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
      Tim
      '97 Aspire ST, UltraViolet Blue, 37k miles - New Storage Queen
      '03 SVT Lightning, Dark Shadow Gray, 30k miles - Storage Queen 11 months/year
      '95 SVT Aspire B3T, Green Mica, 75k miles - DD
      '01 ZX-500R, Violet Pearl/Gray, 5400 miles - Storage Queen
      '89 Suzuki FA50 Bright Red - Lake Transportation

Cardomain.com/id/aspiresvt

Previous Vehicles
      '92 Festiva L "Sport" Green Mica
      '92 Festiva GL Blue Pearl
      '92 Capri XR2 Performance Red

Comment

Working...
      X