Transmission for BP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90fastiva View Post

There is a company in Michigan I believe that make auto transmission for pulling trucks that they say can handle 1500 or 2000 hp easy.
    For a low payment of only $99/month for the next 10 years right? :p o well. I will stick to my festiva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea i read they start at 6000 and go up. In just trying ad few ponies to the truck is all nothing crazy. One of my festiva is almost finished and the BP one doesn't need alot to be a quick little car.
      1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
      1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
      2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
      2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
      2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
      1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 90fastiva View Post
        I just ported the intake. Exhaust manifold is still stock. Just went from 3 inch stock exhaust with resonator and muffler to 4 inch mbrp straight pipe. It has ARE Air intake to.the turbo. It already has a batmowheel in Stock turbo. Very light program on it. Dynos 405 hp with 700 ft lb torque. I can't go more until I do my studs. The head bolts will not take it.
        O, well you said full exhaust and intake. Do I figured it had some pretties.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for.misunderstanding. what I love is I'm running 35 lbs of boost.
          1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
          1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
          2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
          2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
          2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
          1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Working...
          X