Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The rough finish thoery is to avoid pooling in a carbureted situation. With F.I. you'll want a smooth finish. Like ZephTheChef said, there is no noticeable flow difference, but rough finishes hold oil and tend carbon up faster.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Can I get someone interested in this at 250. I need to get the throttle plate cut out for a specific throttle and if someone can commit I can ensure it can be factory or aftermarket of your liking. Can also do sexi fuel rail with mounting tabs if you're interested in that too. Pm for working out details.

Comment

it lived a short life

Comment

I'm turning this project into a integrated air water intercooler system. Should the inlet face trans side or accessory belt side. ?

Comment

That all depends on where your turbo will sit.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

My buddy just invested in a flow bench I can get you his contact info if your looking to see gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                  My buddy just invested in a flow bench I can get you his contact info if your looking to see gain.
                  I am curious to figure out how much each runner can suck over a factory b6t manifold. But, since it's going to be a turbo manifold now, there's really no need for that information. Sucking cfm doesn't really equate to blowing cfm.

Comment

Working...
                  X