Anyone here near Nashville tn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here near Nashville tn.

I have an 89 festiva. She doesn't run anymore. I was wondering would it be better to swap 1.6 or build the b3. All help is much appreciated.

I'm in henderson tn. Just finished the 1.6 swap. Now I'm just trying to get it fine tuned. The swap was not too hard I even moved the motor foward and did the lower brace upgrage. If you were not doing those too the only real mod would be to mod the upper motor mount to clear the twin cam
    Last edited by cliferton; 02-28-2016, 12:00 PM.
    1990 festiva l (747 the jumbo jet) (b6t & g box)

Comment

B6D swap for the win. That engine comes from the 91 to 94 Mercury Capri. Good luck with whatever swap you decide to do.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I had an 89 and I swapped in the b8-me from the protégé, had to change it over to fuel injection from carb but was not that bad at all and that engine made it come alive. i'm in Morristown TN near knoxville

Comment

Where do you live? I'm close to Collierville Tn. But you said you are close to Nashville. Is it an auto or manual? Why is it not running?
          Easier to rebuild the b3.

Comment

Working...
          X