No announcement yet.

B8 twin turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be so much fun on the right engine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah. I still have a 190cc Harbor Freight Honda clone for a rainy day. That thing would make it scream. But then I'd probably need other trans options than the Tav2 I had in mind for a custom "moped".

I have too many ideas and not enough time/money.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
        Oh yeah. I still have a 190cc Harbor Freight Honda clone for a rainy day. That thing would make it scream. But then I'd probably need other trans options than the Tav2 I had in mind for a custom "moped".

I have too many ideas and not enough time/money.
        I want a drift trike. I think two of those engine with a that turbo would do the trick

Comment

B8 twin turbo

Originally posted by bhearts View Post
          Seriously adorable though. That's almost necklace sized.

Remember when clocks around your neck on a gold chain was kinda in? You could start a new fashion trend!
          Last edited by ryanprins13; 04-20-2016, 12:04 AM.

Comment

get a jump on the future. 48V electric supercharger fed turbocharger. 0 lag.

Comment

I want one of those tiny turbos. I've got one from a Yamaha Seca 650 that's really small, but not that small.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
              X