Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt alternative for the Festiva....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megasquirt alternative for the Festiva....

This article just popped up on one of my Festiva alerts. Just thought I would share it here....
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    This article just popped up on one of my Festiva alerts. Just thought I would share it here....
    Link didnt work for me

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Worked for me, cool that RusEFI is getting some recognition!
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

This is awesome news, particularly for everyone else in the Mazda/Ford family. Given so many of us aren't even using Festiva ECU's anymore with swaps, FI, etc... this holds a lot of promise. Perhaps I ought to take another look at ITBs now for my 323 that there's a more accessible and open source way to button it all up.
        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

i have been following this for a while. definitely really interesting!

Comment

This is very exciting news. Andrey has been an active member for a long time, keeping us in the loop as he's helped develop this system. I met with him a few years back in Texas at a LeMons event and he filled me in on the progress they were making at the time. It's great to see Rusefi getting recognition. Their quest is a labor of love, and what they are doing is a breath of fresh air when we are facing the new OBD3 and 4 cloud of darkness.
            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 11-19-2016, 08:39 PM.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
            X