Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ he could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you :evil:
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

..."building a BP" is a stretch for what Charlie is doing!
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

I remember him telling me smthing about a busa motor mix-up and crazy revs.
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
        19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I'm sure he plans on optimizing the power curve for the Festiva chassis, now that he has a chassis already moded for a BP.
          No car too fast !

Comment

I can tell you it'll displace less than 1.8 liters when it's done.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I am working up a budget/shopping list for my built bp build. My stomach is starting to hurt! Ouch. But WTH you only live once right. I have wanted a high HP Festy since day one! So its time i start making it happen for real.

Overkill was fast when i got it but far to unusable. Now that that car is the track toy i can focus on a new project. I will have the stupid power i seak soon enough. I know i could just get a V8 but screw that. I want a festy so i will deal with the short comings that it brings. I hope to be rocking by start of summer next year! Lots to do before then tho. Im in the planning stage right now!
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Festivas have no shortcomings... All can be achieved through Festiva.
                Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                  Festivas have no shortcomings... All can be achieved through Festiva.
                  You got me on that one...Such an amazing car.
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

To step up to the power levels of carlos is not freaking cheap man. Im not getting the cheap stuff but im not getting top shelf either.

I had an intercoler picked out and i had to ditch it. Turns out the power levels ill be at need a better intercooler. So the new one is like 350$ the one i picked out was almost 200$ for a kit but it not up to the task. Ill have 400+$ in the intercooler setup alone.

But it will all be worth it.
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                      To step up to the power levels of carlos is not freaking cheap man. Im not getting the cheap stuff but im not getting top shelf either.

I had an intercoler picked out and i had to ditch it. Turns out the power levels ill be at need a better intercooler. So the new one is like 350$ the one i picked out was almost 200$ for a kit but it not up to the task. Ill have 400+$ in the intercooler setup alone.

But it will all be worth it.
                      supercar // level

Comment

Originally posted by errjam View Post
                        supercar // level
                        Supercar price tag... Not really but its not gonna be cheap.
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Why not go air/water intercooler?
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                            Why not go air/water intercooler?
                            Because i have never given that any thought! I will have to look into it. I would like to keep it as simple as i can tho. I might just stick to the unit i have speced out just to keep the build clean.

I will pull lucifer apart and redo the engine bar with some nice paint. Not the crap it has now.
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

so far the build is looking like

Bp power plant from the man
                              Precision turbo (something like 6066 or 6466)
                              bosch 044 fuel pump
                              1600cc injectors
                              2L surge tank
                              fuel lines and filter
                              E153 TRANS
                              CLUTCH MASTER FX400 OR FX300?
                              TR1235 intercooler
                              random metal and tools to make the trans swap
                              ecu kit with harness
                              dyno tune in person
                              tial 44mm wastegate
                              eboost 2
                              turbosmart bov race port
                              exhaust manifold
                              intake manifold
                              2.5" intercooler piping
                              3.0-2.5" intercooler reducer couplings
                              2.5" couplings
                              Plugs and wires
                              starter
                              shift cables
                              camary shifter
                              stiffer front springs
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Turns out there is a huge offroad event like 20 miles from my house next weekend. Im gonna take my buggy out and stick a giant sign on it. Im sure a gathering of 500 offroad vehicles and their passengers im sure someone knows someone looking for a fun offroad toy. As soon as the buggy is out of my hands i will begin the shopping list for the BP build starting with the motor. Super excited! I have not shut up about festivas in about 4 years now and it doesnt look like i will any time soon.
                                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X