Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 cars to B3 injector???

Hi,
    I am pretty new here. I have a 1993 Festiva in Turkey. It is a holiday car that gets driven 2-3 month a year. It is a loaded automatic and air conditioned GL 4 door version.
    It currently has B3 carb with 140k kilometers on it. And the engine is not in greatest shape .
    I am wondering if I can swap the engine control to B3 from a Kia Pride that I can get in Netherands where I live.
    Unfortunately in Turkey you can not swap original engine to something else like B6.

Ha anyone already performed such upgrades to injector?

It is probably easier to put your engine back in good shape than to convert to EFI.
    Yo would have to put on all the EFI parts as well as a full wiring swap.....
    No car too fast !

Comment

Yes, your cars are a little different over there but here if i remember right swapping from carberated to fuel injected involves switching fuel tanks, fuel lines, wiring harness, washer fluid systems, and either just the intake manifold, fuel injection stuff, intake and air filter, or putting the whole fuel injected motor in. It is a lot of work and fairly involved. Like dragonhealer said, it is going to be easier to get your carberated engine running good again.
      So do you know whats wrong with it?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X