Who needs a Grant steering wheel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs a Grant steering wheel....

Picked this up in a recent trip to the JY...RX7 wheel. Needs to be cleaned up but I was bored today and decided to try it out. Horn works and all...no kit needed.

I also put on my power mirrors but people know what those look like. And I recently added a new head unit. It's a cheapy but I love it...mp3 connection and blue tooth too...so now when I get a call it mutes the music and puts the call over my speakers. It even takes the call when the unit is off and automatically resinks up when I start the car.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

The wheel looks good! Good thing you knew it would fit!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

I had a couple people with me that told me it would....lol. I love it...same size as the Festy wheel but it does not stick out as far but not as recessed as the 88/89 Festy wheel. Just right. After I get the metal repainted it will really look good.
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I like it a lot. Good call!
        I'm going to come at you like a spider monkey!
        White 1993 L plus, 5 speed - 47k miles
        * Aspire brake swap, 14" Miata wheels & Tein coliover suspension

Comment

I like to. I bought a head unit from wally world for $13 last year when mine was stolen, but it does have the mp3 jack, an AWESOME feature, but you can get your bluetooth calls as well! What kind is that? I am not quite as broke as I was last summer
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Made by Cadence...its got the motorized face on it and stuff....tons of features. One that I thought was funny is that you can have one song coming out of the front speakers and a differant one coming out of the back if you want to....I think would be pointless in a Festy, unless you wanted to mash 2 songs together...lol. You can change the display and button colors from blue to red....in combination or together. I have it set on red to match the car.
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Nice wheel. I'm a fan of the smaller size of the Grant wheels. I've got one in my Jeep and the Festiva.

Nice headunit too! Mine has MP3, WMA playback... Can run DVD's (movies and songs) and has output for a TV.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

nice! does anyone know if the second and third gen (although impossible to find) would fit? not thinking about doing it, just curious.
                89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

Cadence, hmm. ok TY!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                  X