No announcement yet.

What all will fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha try holding a cup between your legs, steering and shifting while your right arm is in a sling.

Comment

mazda protege B8 lol toyota celica gt emblem haha
      -Greg
      Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
      BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
      Redneck Engineer
      FOTY - '09
      5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

try smoking a cigarette, eating a burrito and looking up something on your smartphone
        Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
        88? Parts car-sold
        91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
        86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
        1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
          mazda protege B8 lol toyota celica gt emblem haha
          I just got a GT emblem from a Celica at the JY, for the new car I'm picking up on the 15th (Pimptiva).
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Why did you cut out the area in front of the cup holders? I put this console in my '88 L and didnt have to cut anything but a little trim to fit the floor. I also took a piece of grey plastic panel and cut and trimmed to fit top and sides of area front of cup holders to make it look stock, as the console is a little short to reachh all the way to underdash.
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

If we are also talking about items that can be made to fit:
              Honda Accord armrests and Mazda MPV carpeted door pockets.

If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
              Mark S.

Comment

this thread is old but its very useful any more parts that can fit?
                LIVE FAST!!!!!!!DIE HARD!!!!!!!!:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

Dustin Hayek

91.festy 1.8 BP DOHC AUTO.The turbo awaits!

Comment

Originally posted by gorgonheimer View Post
                  try smoking a cigarette, eating a burrito and looking up something on your smartphone
                  Now that is talent!

Comment

Originally posted by KingFish View Post
                    Pics? Link to write up? More info please.
                    I actually just did this to my festy, but its not an LX.

On the back of the cup/coin holder you need to remove about 1" deep of the center section between where it clips together on the back, but be careful NOT to remove the little dowel rods that the trays click onto to hold them in place with the spring compressed. You could easily ruin the whole piece by doing this.

By doing this you remove what the springs compress against, but its ok, more on that later.

From there I clipped the springs about 1/3" inch. On the bottom tray you need to remove the spring completely and cut away the little piece it wraps around down to RIGHT ABOVE WHERE THE SPRING CLIPS ON. Do not remove those little tabs because you want the spring to stay on, you just need to remove a little bit so that you can get the tray all the way closed.

I tried to simply stick it in the slot without doing these modifications but I found it would not fit. There is a metal bar that goes right up the middle, hence removing that bit for clearance. I screwed a flat piece of plastic onto the bar to eliminate the big hole in the middle that the top spring kept getting caught in.

From there, open the trays and slide it in, if it goes all the way in without a fuss (I had to remove a bunch of wires) slide in the trays and see if they close all the way. I trimmed about 1/2" off the corners on the back too just for clearance sake.

Once you can get the trays to slide in and pop out without pushing the whole thing out from the dash, use a screw and small washer to hold it in place. I placed the washer just so it catches the edge of the metal tabs on each side of the front and holds it down in place.

Then screw on the plastic cover that goes on the dash (2 screws on the bottom) and your done!

I think it looks really cool, now you just have to find another spot for your radio. Mine didn't have one when I got it so it was a great solution for me!
                    1963 Ford F-100
                    1992 Ford Festiva
                    2006 Audi A4
                    2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Comment

alot of great info on here the mirrors are the ones i was really looking for but alot more stuff im learning with every thread i find
                      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Has anyone tried to adapt an underseat storage tray from a Nissan Axxess?

Comment

Working...
                        X