todays specials, mazda 121's all you can eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• todays specials, mazda 121's all you can eat

right after complaining that i never had any luck finding mazda 121 parts on ebay germany (looking for a dash clock) i stumbled across a guy parting out a 121. getting the grill, head and corner lights, dash clock and cover and the sunken dash tray for 50 eruos. now i am a happy man! are there any other parts i should request from this car? i wish i could afford to have the dash shipped over would be kinda cool to have a rhd festiva in usa. i can't think if there are any other cool europe only parts that i'd want...
    Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
    1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
    1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
    2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Someone, especially Canadians might be interested in the cluster, assuming it's the Euro cluster that goes to 180 km/h and has the tach.

ps I'm currently happy with my US orange cluster
    I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

You need more than just the dash from what I've researched to do the RHD swap.

You'd be better of getting the front clip and doing the swap. You need the firewall, steering rack, pedal assembly, speedo cable, etc...

Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

well i think you could get by with modifying the rest of the parts, but the dash would be critical, would probably need the steering rack too, dunno if you could just flip it. i may get around to doing it sometme, but not for awile. shipping for the few parts i got was $181 for fed ex. luckily german parcel post is alot more reasonable at 42 euro's...hell ups wanted 179 euro's to ship it. just crazy. i'm sure that dash would cost around a grand to ship, if i got a good deal, and i'm not that anxious to have a car i can't take to a sonic without parking backwards
        2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

hmmm, well if anyone wants anything else off of it i'll be happy to pass the word along to him, i can't afford to add anything else to the package, it'll bump it up to the next shipping weight bracket. damn looks like it's an oversized package, another 20euro surcharge...but i'm not complaining too much, $136 for all the 121 parts i have ever wanted!

Comment

Erm, Germany is left hand drive, just like the US of A.

Comment

well doesn't make a difference anyway, the seller bugged out on me. never told me how he would like the payment.

Comment

Damn Aithan, that would have been a good score!

Dash clock & sunken tray! Mmmm.

Karl
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

yeah i'll try again in a little while. i just got a new addition to the family, a nissan 240sx, so i dunno how much i'm gonna mod out the stiva with gas prices soaring...

Comment

Working...
                  X