Ghetto kiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghetto kiting?

SO it goes like this. I want my own personal festiva body kit, A rare/unique kind that not many others own. Nothing wrong with the FMS kit, but just about everyone with a festiva they are decking out has it...

Okay, so i have this weird idea to make my own body kit for my "Squshe". I want to take an extra front and rear festiva bumper and mount them to the bottom of my current ones for that area of the kit.

For the skirts. I was thinking of using gutters(yes plastic house gutters...) and giving them my own kick by adding fiber glass to give them a nice unique shape.

Does anyone think this can be done to work?
    Also open for your ideas on how to do this.

The bumper idea has already been done. Check CarDomain, I know he's out there.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Yes, I have also seen the one on cardomain. It is white and has a black hood if I remember right, with the bumpers and gutters like that.

Comment

early 88-91 civic front bumpers fit by taking 2-3" out of the centre of them. I have a 91 civic mugen bumper shortened for mine but I'm going with the stock one thank's to the cops around. it's not that hard and they fit fairly well after you whack a section out of the middle.

Comment

here it is...

Comment

that rear looks like doo-doo. and those gutters on the side are kind of tacky. if you are going to get out fiberglass might as well make them from scratch instead. i think they will look better and when someone asks how you did it you don't have to tell them to go to the home depot to pick up the parts. the front and rear bumper would be alright if you did some glass work and reshaping on them also.
            STALKING SINCE THE YAHOO DAYS

Comment

Working...
            X