Spoiler and seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler and seats

I got a spoiler for my Festy a couple days ago (big thanks to Oma83!) and had time today to install it. Here are some picture of the car with the spoiler and my new (to me at least) seats. I got the seats from CL for very cheap. Does anyone know what car they came off?

Oscar

Sweet stuff, your car looks great!
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Spoiler looks good. Sorry, don't know what the seats came out of.
      '90 LX

Comment

323gt ?
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

^my guess as well

are those honda rims?
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

The wheels are American Racing AR24 13x5.5" that I painted bronze color.
            Oscar

Comment

Man those rims are sharp! I was going to go with 323 GT on the seats as well that or maybe some Honda.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

those arnt 323gt seats... ithink i saw somthing like those seats in the junkyad in an isuzu somthing...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

old prelude seats?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                    old prelude seats?
                    The older prelude seats that I've seen have adjustable headrests with two rods. These seats have one flat bar on the center. They do look very similar though.
                    Oscar

Comment

Your car looks great man, really nice...................What's the bomb strapped to the console for?
                      ........... With a lever long enough and a place to stand, you could move the world..........

..................Build thread.................http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29547

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                        The older prelude seats that I've seen have adjustable headrests with two rods. These seats have one flat bar on the center. They do look very similar though.
                        what a goof...I should have said prelude instead of 323...I have Prelude seats that look exactly like those.
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        I will sleep when I die!
                        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by jmye1524 View Post
                          Your car looks great man, really nice...................What's the bomb strapped to the console for?
                          In case it gets carjacked, I can have it explode remotely. LOL. They are the crossovers for the 3-way component speakers I have in the front.
                          Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                            what a goof...I should have said prelude instead of 323...I have Prelude seats that look exactly like those.
                            Your headrests have one or two mounting legs? The other prelude seats I've seen have two. Mine have one flat bar in the middle.
                            Here is a pic of mine:
                            Oscar

Comment

I will look when I go out to shovel more WHITE CRAP!!
                              89L Silver EFI auto
                              91GL Green Auto DD
                              I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Working...
                              X