famila gtr or gtx front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• famila gtr or gtx front bumper

anybody know were you can get a 323 famila gtr or gtx bumper? or a reproduction of one? would like to mod it to fit my 93 festy. think it would look sick with the big rally lights and a huge front mount intercooler in the center! drool
    IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

heres a pic of what i'm talkin bout!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

Someone on clubprotege might have one, or know where you can get one from.
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Don't mean to change subject but 80's vw kits are just about the right width for our cars. I found this one in a dumpster. The ends were cut off vertical so I made the wheel arches to match. I'd imagine you can get all different styles. That 323 bumper would look cool.

Comment

^ That looks like it was made for our cars!
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

is that your car???
            Last edited by sasquatch; 04-06-2010, 12:16 AM.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

don't you dare cut up a real GTR bumper man! you can get reproductions at corksport.com

they are far too rare, especially since you have to chop them in half and narrow them, and shorten the sides.
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                is that your car???
                that was my first festiva

Comment

nope i wasnt gonna chop up a real one, that would be deserving of death! plus i dont think you could buy one for a reasonable price! lol:notworthy:
                  Last edited by slacka_6; 04-06-2010, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                    don't you dare cut up a real GTR bumper man! you can get reproductions at corksport.com

they are far too rare, especially since you have to chop them in half and narrow them, and shorten the sides.
                    people said the same thing about the jdm SiR civic mid wing i butchered to fit my festiva i did it anyways :evil:
                    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X