New Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Paint

I have been getting tired of the camo so I sprayed over it. It still looks plain, I'll think of something to make it better soon.

nice

Comment

I personally like it how it is now. It looks like you forgot to tape over your turn signals in the front though. Also, what is the black on the headlights? Is that just paint? It makes it look mean!
      The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
      89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

Originally posted by doylerl View Post
        I personally like it how it is now. It looks like you forgot to tape over your turn signals in the front though. Also, what is the black on the headlights? Is that just paint? It makes it look mean!
        I intentionally painted over the lights in the bumper, just a light coat so they still light up nice when I turn the blinkers on. I may paint the markers next to the headlights either black or green. The eyelids are just paint.
        Last edited by resuwrecked; 04-08-2010, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I like the green and black. That is a mean looking Festy.
          '90 LX

Comment

i like the two tone looks like grocerygetter's car only a lighter shade... and he didnt do a two tone lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Boring.....Coming from you Matt. JK I like it.
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I think it looks great just the way it is.
                Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

IDK, that car kind of needs to be camo, in my opinion. Not that it looks bad the way it is, it just doesn't look right not camo.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I really like the olive drab and black...it goes well with the push bar

Maybe this could be your "summer scheme" since the lighter color will be cooler
                    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Much, much better than before.
                      Oscar

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys. The car does look a lot cleaner, fresher, and brighter now. Like springtime. Looking at it today I realized that this is as clean and neat looking it ever has (since stock), and ever will look.

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                        Boring.....Coming from you Matt. JK I like it.
                        No you're right. It is boring. It looks decent but doesn't really fit the personality of the car.

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                        IDK, that car kind of needs to be camo, in my opinion. Not that it looks bad the way it is, it just doesn't look right not camo.
                        I feel exactly the way you do after driving it 2 days like this now. It needs to look... not as clean. I liked it being gnarly grungy and multi-color blotched better.

I'll leave it like this for a short wile. I have decided to go a way different route as far as festiva powertrain modification and will start saving money and spending time designing that instead of putting more (be it little so far) money into this one.

Originally posted by perucho View Post
                        Much, much better than before.
                        You didn't like the old kicks? I was never really attached to the red/black, but I did really like the olive/black camo, it was my favorite, second to the desert camo.

Comment

I actually loved the camo you had, and I'm normally not a fan of that kind of thing.

Comment

Yes. The olive/black camo.
                            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I vote for urban camo for the next paint job. Turn it into an urban assault vehicle

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Working...
                              X